- It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing.
- I want to know if you can sit with pain, mine or your own, without moving to hide it, or fade it, or fix it.
- I want to know if you can be with joy, mine or your own, if you can dance with wildness, and let the ecstasy fill you to the tips of your fingers and toes, without cautioning us to be careful, to be realistic to remember the limitations of being human.
- I want to know if you can see Beauty even when it is not pretty every day. And if you can source your own life from its presence.
- I want to know if you can live with failure, yours and mine, and still stand at the edge of the lake and shout to the silver of the full moon, “Yes.”
- It doesn’t interest me to know where you live or how much money you have.I want to know if you can get up after the night of grief and despair weary and bruised to the bone and do what needs to be done to feed the children.
- It doesn’t interest me where or what or with whom you have studied.I want to know what sustains you from the inside when all else falls away.
- I want to know if you can be alone with yourself, and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments.
2017 年九月 一 二 三 四 五 六 日 « 四 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Trouble is a friend- Lenka 12/11/11
Jueves- La Oreja De Van Gogh 11/06/15
Song for a friend- Jason Mraz
Be what you wanna be- Darin Zanyar
Lucky- Jason Mraz